Care guide Sweaters - Short
- Hand Washing: Icelandic wool sweaters should be hand-washed in lukewarm water using a mild detergent that's suitable for wool.
- Avoid Agitation: Gently swish the sweater in the water without rubbing or twisting it, as wool is susceptible to damage when wet.
- Rinsing: Thoroughly rinse the sweater in lukewarm water until all soap residue is removed.
- Drying: Press out excess water without wringing, and lay the sweater flat on a towel to air dry. Avoid hanging or exposing it to direct heat or sunlight.
- Storage: Store the wool sweater in a dry and cool place, preferably folded. Avoid using plastic bags, as they can trap moisture and cause damage.